What are you looking for?
Your health and safety is our top priority during COVID-19, and we are working closely with trusted partners to ensure we do our part.
We are not responsible for any items/packages that are lost in transit or have been traced.
● Once all items are available for purchase, the order will be sent. Unless otherwise stated, parcels will be shipped on the latest booking date.
● Orders will be shipped within 1 to 2 business days from the date of warehousing at the time of purchase. Please note that our warehouse is closed on weekends.
● Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next working day. In addition, orders placed after 10 a.m. PST will be processed the next business day.
● If the item you purchased is shipped in multiple packages, the first shipment will ship with the upgrade if the order selects for an upgrade. Any goods thereafter will be shipped on the standard domestic or international means of transport of the time.
Delivery in time according to the terms of service published by the carrier. Please note that shipment may be delayed and delayed due to circumstances beyond our control, such as natural disasters, holiday delays, etc.
The order recipient will be responsible for any import duties or taxes levied by the recipient's country/territory and any charges related to the carrier. These costs may vary by country/region. For more information, please contact your local customs.
● All orders will be approved based on the order information provided.
● If the information is found to be fraudulent and/or the order amount exceeds €100, all orders may be held for further security verification.
● If the product is out of stock or out of stock, your order may not be shipped until a customer service representative contacts you for further clarification.
● If your order contains one or more pre-order/out-of-stock items, the entire order will be held until all items are in stock and can be shipped together. To ensure that your available "stock" items are not retained while your pre-ordered/out-of-stock items are being processed, we recommend that you order pre-ordered/out-of-stock items separately.
● Tariffs and taxes
Depending on where you ship, orders placed in countries other than your home country may be subject to VAT, import duties and other charges levied by local customs authorities and/or Courier post companies.
Please note that any VAT, import duty or other charges are incurred by your customs/government, not by it.
Customs procedures vary from country to country. If you have any questions, please contact your local customs.